Skip to main content

VALUE GIVER Wednesday 25 July


Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

Memorise: And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Colossians 1:18

Read: Colossians 1:15-18

If we study the lives of those who in Bible times carried the glory of God, we will understand their secrets. We can partake of the same glory by using these secrets. However, it must be stated here that the glory the Lord made available to New Testament saints by His blood far surpasses the entire glory of the Old Testament as  the Old was only a shadow of and a fore runner of the New. Yet many of us are yet to manifest the glory of the Old Testament, how much more the New Testament. May you partake of this latter House glory in Jesus name.

An outstanding carrier of His glory under the Old Covenant was Moses. But how did it all begin? Exodus 3:1-6 says it all started with a personal encounter with the Lord. For every true carrier of God’s glory, there must be a day in his or her life that the fellow personally encountered the Lord. This is more than your parents dedicating you to the Lord while you were still a babe. It is beyond a family or community decision. Personal conversion to Christ is sacrosanct and foundational to partaking in God’s glory. Some years ago, a particular “man of God” rose with predictions for each year. He became quite popular. One day, he was interviewed by the press on how he started up till his point of fame. While perusing his comments, it was observed that there was no mention of a day in his life which he gave his life to Christ. He claimed to have had certain gifts right from the womb which brought him to his current level. Going by God’s Word, he has not started. There are yet many people who are presiding over churches today and preach salvation messages because it is in vogue, but have never received Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal Saviour. They have not started. In God’s Kingdom, you cannot skip a very foundational experience like salvation and think you can be relevant. All you will do will be without record and without reward. Do all the good in this world and all you get for each is a zero. Jesus is the only One that can add value to any life. Receive Him today!

KEY POINT:
John 1:9 says Jesus gives light to all who comes into the world. Anyone who has not received Him will spend his or her years in darkness.
 
Bible in one year: 1 Kings 1-4

Comments

  1. Lord I want tosee you and encounter you again. Without a story of u I am empty. I leave all for you to carry your Glory. Prepare me Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. come and make my hrt ur home oh LORD.i can't survive on my own.i'm worthless without thee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord I rededicate my life to You,please make me instrument of honour in Your servi in Jesus Name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord jesus my impact on my generation will not count until I encounter you,God manifest your self in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Απϑ teach ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ thy ways Ooº°˚ ˚°Âºoo lord

    ReplyDelete
  6. May we partake of this latter house glory in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord let they be an encounter that will surface ur glory in my consiuos and unconsiuos life. I receive u in my heart and life oh lord. Give me the new testament encounter IJN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord, I rededicate my life to you. Have Your way in my life. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lord help me to serve thee and to be more rooted in christ Jesus. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You Lord for Your words again this morning....I'm a partaker of this latter House glory in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father,thank you for your precious word this morning,I am empty,fulfill me,I confess all my sin..father encounter me and direct my path to your divine salvation..I accept Jesus Christ died on the cross of calvary to blot out my inequities and my sin,father have mercy on me,without Jesus christ,one is living in darkness,ligth of God,Son of David,come into my life and be my personal saviour for I can have ligth in my life.Thank you father for the new beginning IJN.(Amen)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since d glory of d latter house shall be greater than d former. Lord, give me d grace 2 maximise my potentials so dat I can manifest d glory of d latter house, IJN,amen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lord come into my heart and make me whole again am so so empty without you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lord I need your divine encounter in my life. Manifest yourself greatly in my life.thank you holy spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Come and make my heart your home. Come and be everything I am and all I know. Search me through and through. Till my heart becomes a home for you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lord, I crave 4 d genuine salvation of my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lord make me a useful vessel in ur house.mak my heart your dwelling place nd giv me d grace 2 serve u til d end

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BENEFITS OF UNITY Sunday 27 November

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matt. 18:19) READ: Acts 2:1-4 U nity is a powerful force in the universe. However, uniting against God, His Word or His children causes God to arise in defence of His Name. This is the other side of power of unity. Barring this, unity can accomplish almost anything on the face of the earth. In Genesis 11:5-6, God said that if the people of the earth were left with one language and as united as they were in building the city and tower, they will be unstoppable. The united are unstoppable. Unity is a powerful tool for achieving plans and purposes. But if operated in righteousness within the Christian fold, it is even more powerful. “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it sha

Unauthorized sharing of Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

This is to inform all the readers that Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye will not be available again till further notice. I must go through a legal process before I can be sharing the devotional online. What I have been doing all the while is not legal so I need to seek proper authorization. Please, bear with me. Thank you for your cooperation.

YOUR VOICE SHALL BE HEARD Wednesday 26 October

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.” (Psalm 18:44). READ: Psalm 18:43-45 W hen Bartimaeus was steps away from his breakthrough, the crowd around him shouted him down. But by the grace of God, he doubled his efforts and cried out the more. He simply told the crowd: ‘If you think you have heard noise you have not heard anything yet’. The reality is that if you need help and send a faint cry in the midst of a crowd, they will want to shut you up. But if your cry is unparalleled, defying the voices of the opposition, there would be a general consensus by the crowd for you to be attended to, at least so that they can have their peace. This season, by the mercy of God, there will be a meeting of the crowd hindering your blessing and their consensus would be that you receive immediate attention. Another lesson from this story is that while peop