Skip to main content

THE DOOR SHALL OPEN Monday 11 June


Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

Memorise: I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. John 10:9.

Read: John 10:7-9

To enter into a house or a car, it is expected that you use the door. Any other mode of entry is seen as illegal and makes its user a criminal of some sort. What then is a door? A door is the boundary between in and out. When the door is shut, those who are inside stay indoors while those who are outside stay out. In Matthew 25:1-12, Jesus tells us the parable of the 10 virgins. As soon as the bridegroom arrived, the wise virgins went in with him and the door was shut. It is only when a door is open that those inside can go out and those outside can come in. The door needs to open so that all your blessings can come in, and every plant God has not planted in your life can go out. There may be several other doors but Jesus Christ is the Door. He is the door that grants you access. He makes entry into any area possible. In Exodus 14:15-28, God instructed the Israelites to move forward when they stood before the red sea. Confused, they looked up to Him, as they did, the Door opened a door through the red sea for them. Are you at a point of decision, not knowing whether to go forward or backward? Have you reached a point you consider your wits end and know no where else to go? The Door will open up a door for you today.

When the Door met the man who was born lame in Acts 3:1-8, He opened the door of progress to him and the man began to make tremendous progress. There is also a door of healing. According to Exodus 15:26, anyone who needs healing can pass through the Door- Jesus. Promotion also has a door. If that door is not opened to you, you will remain where you have been. If men fail to open this door to you, you can meet the Door and go through Him. In 1 Samuel 16:11-13, we read of David. This youth never in his wildest dreams thought he could be a king as there had never been one from his family before. Yet, because he was linked with the Door, the door of promotion was opened to him. What door is refusing to open to you presently? Through the influence of the Door, it shall open to you this season.

PRAYER POINT:
Ask the Door to give you access into the areas or realms you have found difficult to enter.
 
Bible in one year: Psalms 25-27

Comments

  1. Thank you Lord for opening the door to passing my exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for the opened door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jesus for open doors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, lord plz let all doors leading to my sucex b opend un2 me IJN. Tnk u father 4 alwys been there 4 me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank Ü fathere for today Ü have opened the Door to my Financial, marrital, and Academic tranformation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou Lord 4opening the door for me 2fulfill ur purpose for my life! Thankyoy for opening the door for a restart n peacee in my life! I L♥√ǝ̥̥ u Lord

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you lord for opening the door of oil & Gas job for me, marital settlement and finacial freedom. Your name alone be glorified in jesus name.AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lord for your grace upon my life and that of my family, may our doors never be closed in Jesus name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lord for effectual doors that are right now being opened unto me and my family in all areas..No man can shut what you,the door, has made open in Jesus name,amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. 10k u Lord 4 all opened doors in my life. N I pray 4 d 1s dat still nids 2 be opened,I pray dat God opens dem 4 mii just @ d rite tym Amen. Pray 4 all family,friends,loved1s dat re waiting on God 4 dier break2ru.May God in his mercies open dier doors all Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I receive open doors to new frontier IJN amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lord pls ve mercy on me and open all the door shut again me matrially financially.........

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣​̥u̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus for ÿ̲̣̣̣̥☺υ̲̣̥я̣̣̥ mercy that endureth. †нє door of progress, success, and joy is opened unto M̶̲̅ع in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tank U̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus for open doors in my life

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lord Jesus i thank u for ur open doors upon my life and the heavens that speak fort good things and blessings onto my life .AMEN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BENEFITS OF UNITY Sunday 27 November

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matt. 18:19) READ: Acts 2:1-4 U nity is a powerful force in the universe. However, uniting against God, His Word or His children causes God to arise in defence of His Name. This is the other side of power of unity. Barring this, unity can accomplish almost anything on the face of the earth. In Genesis 11:5-6, God said that if the people of the earth were left with one language and as united as they were in building the city and tower, they will be unstoppable. The united are unstoppable. Unity is a powerful tool for achieving plans and purposes. But if operated in righteousness within the Christian fold, it is even more powerful. “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it sha

YOUR VOICE SHALL BE HEARD Wednesday 26 October

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.” (Psalm 18:44). READ: Psalm 18:43-45 W hen Bartimaeus was steps away from his breakthrough, the crowd around him shouted him down. But by the grace of God, he doubled his efforts and cried out the more. He simply told the crowd: ‘If you think you have heard noise you have not heard anything yet’. The reality is that if you need help and send a faint cry in the midst of a crowd, they will want to shut you up. But if your cry is unparalleled, defying the voices of the opposition, there would be a general consensus by the crowd for you to be attended to, at least so that they can have their peace. This season, by the mercy of God, there will be a meeting of the crowd hindering your blessing and their consensus would be that you receive immediate attention. Another lesson from this story is that while peop

Unauthorized sharing of Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

This is to inform all the readers that Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye will not be available again till further notice. I must go through a legal process before I can be sharing the devotional online. What I have been doing all the while is not legal so I need to seek proper authorization. Please, bear with me. Thank you for your cooperation.