Skip to main content

HE PROVIDES HOUSES TOO! Friday 13 April


Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Memorise: And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses. Exodus 1:21.
Read: Exodus 1:15-21
Over 30 years ago, we received an invitation to attend Kenneth Hagin’s camp meeting in America. My father in the Lord, Pa Akindayomi was to go with me and four others but we could not secure accommodation and we knew nobody there. While we were wondering whether to go or not, l said, “If Jesus has gone to prepare mansions for us in Heaven, it will not be too difficult for Him to provide us a room in America”. So we set off on our journey. As we arrived at the airport, one of my friends was at the corner phoning some hotels about 30 kilometers away, but they were all fully booked. After a while, I asked him why he was calling distant hotels when we could not afford the cost of transportation to such locations. I insisted he called up hotel closest to the venue of the programme. He looked at me as if l was crazy. Then he asked me, “If those distant hotels are fully booked what would you expect of the ones that are close to the venue?” Yet l insisted he called for one room for missionaries from Africa and as he did, two rooms were provided. On reaching there, l asked the man in charge, “Are you really sure you cannot give us an additional room? “ I did not want papa to stay in the same room with us. And we got the third room.
Because your father has mansions in Heaven, He will give you a house. Are you trusting God for a roof over your head? A decent one is coming your way now. There is a user of this Devotional who has been wondering when he can have enough to afford a land. God is not only going to give you a land but also a house. As the Lord fulfils this, go and give Him thanks in church and share your testimony with others. Have you started building but you have been going at snail’s pace, and you have been wondering when you will finish the house? Or do you have an abandoned building project? In the name of Jesus every siege over your finances and over that building project is destroyed. I command divine speed in completing that project now! God will build you houses like He did to the midwives because they feared God at the risk of their lives. Do you!
PRAYER POINT:
Every building project l have laid my hands on, be completed with speed in Jesus name.
Bible in one year: Galatians 1-3

Comments

  1. Great God! All things are possible, I believe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was inspiring,I receive speed to accomplish IJMN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and amen. I receive speed to accomplish ijn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I receive my house iJN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today reading gives hope, u can never predict what will happen tomoro.if u have faith in most high.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lets not forget the fear God part, Ipray that God grants us grace to always fear him. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. i receive devine completion in all areas IJN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank GOD for givivng me the oPportunity to come across this message today. Thank you LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jesus for sending this message to me this morning. I receive my house in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen and amen.we receive divine speed in buildin our house IJN.I also use dis as contact prayer for Springforth in securin her own property soonest in Jesus name.amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BENEFITS OF UNITY Sunday 27 November

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matt. 18:19) READ: Acts 2:1-4 U nity is a powerful force in the universe. However, uniting against God, His Word or His children causes God to arise in defence of His Name. This is the other side of power of unity. Barring this, unity can accomplish almost anything on the face of the earth. In Genesis 11:5-6, God said that if the people of the earth were left with one language and as united as they were in building the city and tower, they will be unstoppable. The united are unstoppable. Unity is a powerful tool for achieving plans and purposes. But if operated in righteousness within the Christian fold, it is even more powerful. “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it sha

Unauthorized sharing of Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

This is to inform all the readers that Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye will not be available again till further notice. I must go through a legal process before I can be sharing the devotional online. What I have been doing all the while is not legal so I need to seek proper authorization. Please, bear with me. Thank you for your cooperation.

YOUR VOICE SHALL BE HEARD Wednesday 26 October

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.” (Psalm 18:44). READ: Psalm 18:43-45 W hen Bartimaeus was steps away from his breakthrough, the crowd around him shouted him down. But by the grace of God, he doubled his efforts and cried out the more. He simply told the crowd: ‘If you think you have heard noise you have not heard anything yet’. The reality is that if you need help and send a faint cry in the midst of a crowd, they will want to shut you up. But if your cry is unparalleled, defying the voices of the opposition, there would be a general consensus by the crowd for you to be attended to, at least so that they can have their peace. This season, by the mercy of God, there will be a meeting of the crowd hindering your blessing and their consensus would be that you receive immediate attention. Another lesson from this story is that while peop