Skip to main content

50 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING (JANUARY 11TH - MARCH 1ST, 2023) DAY 30

 DAY 30

THUR 9TH FEB

FOUNDATIONS

BIBLE TEXT(S):  Psa 11:3, 1Cor 3:11 

INTRODUCTION: 

How far a man will go in life depends on his foundation. Abraham was from a family of unbelievers that is, idol worshippers but God called him out in Genesis 12:1 to walk before Him. The sure foundation of our life is Jesus Christ.   

PRAYER POINTS:

  1. Father, I thank You for the family through which You brought me to this world. Psalm103:1-3.
  2. Father I repent of every generational sin committed by my ancestors. Let the blood of Jesus watch us clean in Jesus Name.
  3. Father, please show me Your mercy and touch the foundation of my life with Your hand of power in Jesus Name. Romans 9:15-16
  4. Father, please visit my family with Your mercy in Jesus Name  Lam. 3:22
  5. Father, please break the stronghold of sin in my family lineage in Jesus Name.
  6. Father, every curse upon my life as a result of my family background, let it break in the name of Jesus. Joshua 6:26
  7. Father, every tree of non-achievement in my family background let it be uprooted by the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Matthew 13:25
  8. Father, every foundational serpent that is operating against the glory of my family, let it be destroyed in Jesus name. Isaiah 27:1-3
  9. Father, every evil pattern of my father household that is about to manifest in my life, break in the name of Jesus. John 4:18
  10. Father, every idol claiming ownership over the foundation of my life be   destroyed in the name of Jesus. Acts 16:16.
  11. Father, visit the foundation of my family and let our glory begin to shine in the   name of Jesus. 2 Sam 22:16
  12. Father, visit the foundation of all our parishes in RCCG worldwide in the name   of Jesus. Matthew 16:18
  13. Father, visit the foundations of our nations and let Your glory begin to   manifest in the name of Jesus.
  14. Lord Jesus, be the foundation of my life from now henceforth. 1 Ki 7:10
  15. Father, visit the foundation of my father’s household and let every error that have attracted curses be wiped off by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name. 1 Ki 16:34 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BENEFITS OF UNITY Sunday 27 November

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matt. 18:19) READ: Acts 2:1-4 U nity is a powerful force in the universe. However, uniting against God, His Word or His children causes God to arise in defence of His Name. This is the other side of power of unity. Barring this, unity can accomplish almost anything on the face of the earth. In Genesis 11:5-6, God said that if the people of the earth were left with one language and as united as they were in building the city and tower, they will be unstoppable. The united are unstoppable. Unity is a powerful tool for achieving plans and purposes. But if operated in righteousness within the Christian fold, it is even more powerful. “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it sha

Unauthorized sharing of Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

This is to inform all the readers that Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye will not be available again till further notice. I must go through a legal process before I can be sharing the devotional online. What I have been doing all the while is not legal so I need to seek proper authorization. Please, bear with me. Thank you for your cooperation.

YOUR VOICE SHALL BE HEARD Wednesday 26 October

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.” (Psalm 18:44). READ: Psalm 18:43-45 W hen Bartimaeus was steps away from his breakthrough, the crowd around him shouted him down. But by the grace of God, he doubled his efforts and cried out the more. He simply told the crowd: ‘If you think you have heard noise you have not heard anything yet’. The reality is that if you need help and send a faint cry in the midst of a crowd, they will want to shut you up. But if your cry is unparalleled, defying the voices of the opposition, there would be a general consensus by the crowd for you to be attended to, at least so that they can have their peace. This season, by the mercy of God, there will be a meeting of the crowd hindering your blessing and their consensus would be that you receive immediate attention. Another lesson from this story is that while peop