Skip to main content

50 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING (JANUARY 11TH - MARCH 1ST, 2023) DAY 42

 DAY 42

TUE 21ST FEB

PREMATURE DEATH

BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa 91:16, 118:17, Exo 23:26, Hosea 13:14, Job 5:26

INTRODUCTION: 

Death is the departure of life from the body. It comes to many when they are not prepared. Though death is a sure appointment. Heb. 9:27. But God desires that all His children fulfil their destiny and be satisfied with long life. That is why we need to pray against premature death.  

PRAYER POINTS:

  1. Father thank you for the gift of life Deut. 30:19
  2. Father remove premature death and sickness from us in Jesus name Exo. 23:25-27.
  3. Every death sentence against any member of my family be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name Rev. 12:11
  4. Father, I destroy upon this mountain, the spirit of premature death that is following your people about in Jesus name Isa. 25:8.
  5. Every platform of death the enemy has constructed for me and my family collapse in Jesus name Ps. 83:1-5.
  6. Every power that has entered into the church to snatch life, Father stop them in Jesus name Ex. 23:26.
  7. By the power in the Word and the Blood of Jesus, I put an hedge of protection to preserve those that are appointed to die prematurely in my family and the church in Jesus name. Ps. 79:11.
  8. I declare in the name of Jesus that l will not die prematurely, but live to declare the works of God in the land of the living. Ps. 118:17.
  9. By the blood of Jesus, I erase my name from the register of untimely death in Jesus name.
  10. I destroy every arrow of death targeted against me and any member of my family in Jesus name Amen.  Gal 6: 17
  11. I refuse to sleep the sleep of death without fulfilling the purpose of God in my life in Jesus name Ps. 13:3, Acts 20:9.
  12. I pray that every good thing the Lord has given to me will not become idol and lead me to untimely death in Jesus name.
  13. I have chosen life; therefore, I and every member of my family shall live in   Jesus name. Deut. 30:19
  14. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of Lord, in Jesus name.   Psa. 118:17
  15. Father, by your mercy deliver us from destruction and deliver all who are appointed to die prematurely, in Jesus name. Ps 102:17-20 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BENEFITS OF UNITY Sunday 27 November

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matt. 18:19) READ: Acts 2:1-4 U nity is a powerful force in the universe. However, uniting against God, His Word or His children causes God to arise in defence of His Name. This is the other side of power of unity. Barring this, unity can accomplish almost anything on the face of the earth. In Genesis 11:5-6, God said that if the people of the earth were left with one language and as united as they were in building the city and tower, they will be unstoppable. The united are unstoppable. Unity is a powerful tool for achieving plans and purposes. But if operated in righteousness within the Christian fold, it is even more powerful. “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it sha

Unauthorized sharing of Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

This is to inform all the readers that Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye will not be available again till further notice. I must go through a legal process before I can be sharing the devotional online. What I have been doing all the while is not legal so I need to seek proper authorization. Please, bear with me. Thank you for your cooperation.

YOUR VOICE SHALL BE HEARD Wednesday 26 October

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.” (Psalm 18:44). READ: Psalm 18:43-45 W hen Bartimaeus was steps away from his breakthrough, the crowd around him shouted him down. But by the grace of God, he doubled his efforts and cried out the more. He simply told the crowd: ‘If you think you have heard noise you have not heard anything yet’. The reality is that if you need help and send a faint cry in the midst of a crowd, they will want to shut you up. But if your cry is unparalleled, defying the voices of the opposition, there would be a general consensus by the crowd for you to be attended to, at least so that they can have their peace. This season, by the mercy of God, there will be a meeting of the crowd hindering your blessing and their consensus would be that you receive immediate attention. Another lesson from this story is that while peop