PRAYER POINTS FOR 50 DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYER: Day 49

Sunday 28th February, 2016
  1. Father, let there be increase, expansion and growth in my work and business. 1 Chronicles 4:10
  2. Lord, I take everything the enemy has stolen from me today. 2 Kings 6:5-7
  3. Father, I claim all your promises, prosperity, healing, fruitfulness, etc.
  4. Declare that RCCG will prosper, blossom and expand. Exodus 23:25-26
  5. Lord, I command every power of curses in my life to be broken. Haggai 2:19-20
  6. Father, let the glory of this present house (RCCG) be greater than the former. Haggai 2:9
  7. Declare joy, peace, restoration, testimony upon RCCG. Zechariah. 10:1

Popular posts from this blog

REGAINING LOST GLORY Friday 22 July

BREAKING STAGNATION Thursday 4 August

2017 RCCG FASTING PRAYER POINTS