Friday, July 31, 2015

The Redeemed Christian Church of God 63rd Annual Convention

Join +Pastor E.A. Adeboye  and other Anointed Ministers of God for the 63rd Annual Convention of The Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Theme: The All Sufficient God
Date: 3rd to 9th of August, 2015
Venue: The Arena, Redemption Camp, Km 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Nigeria

Special Convention Hymn

1.
There is a God, All-Sufficient
To cleanse from sins,
With His Own blood
He can make you whiter than snow
Worthy of my Halleluyah
6.

There is a God, All-Sufficient
Who can promote to lofty heights
From the dunghill to the palace
Worthy of my Halleluyah





Chorus
Halleluyah , All-Sufficient
Halleluyah , to you my Lord
There is no god like you my Lord
Worthy of my Halleluyah






2.
There is a God, All-Sufficient
To heal sickness with His own stripes
He can make you totally whole
Worthy of my Halleluyah


7.
There is a God, All-Sufficient
To make me strong and make me wise
By the power of His Spirit
Worthy of my Halleluyah
3.
There is a God, All-Sufficient
He can set free from all bondage
Who He sets free is free indeed
Worthy of my Halleluyah


8.
There is a God, All-Sufficient
To give Mansions to all His own
I know one day He’ll come for me
Worthy of my Halleluyah
4.
There is a God, All-Sufficient
To make barren very Fruitful
As for Sarah so for Hannah
Worthy of my Halleluyah
9.
There is a God, All-Sufficient
Worthy of praise, adoration
With Him I’ll dwell for evermore
Worthy of my Halleluyah




5.
There is a God, All-Sufficient
To bring water from flinty rock
He will provide for all my needs
Worthy of my Halleluyah