WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 100 DAYS FAST
January 2nd to April 11th, 2014
WHY ARE WE FASTING?
· The destiny of many people will be determined this year.
“When we were called out to fast 18 years ago, some Christians were laughing at us but now we are the one laughing” – +Pastor E.A. Adeboye
- Newly wed couples
- Elders over 70 years old.
· Every mountain in the path of all of us shall move this year
· Any force that stands in your way shall be destroyed.
- You can drink water during the fast
- You can drink tea if you are overseas and it is cold
- If you miss a day, you must substitute it for 2 days
- 7 days dry fast count for 14 days
- 21 days dry fast count for 63 days
- 30 days and 30 nights cover 100days
Ask the Almighty God for extra-ordinary grace to fast and pray