Skip to main content

SERVICE FROM RIVERS Tuesday 21 August


Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

Memorise: I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. Isaiah 41:18

Read: Exodus 14: 21-31

When Elisha smote the waters of River Jordan and asked for the Lord God of his spiritual father, the river parted (2 Kings 2:14). What is that river before you today? It shall part for you in Jesus name. Interestingly, River Jordan is the only river that parted three times. It parted for Joshua, then for Elijah and now for Elisha. By reason of contact with these three men of God, River Jordan had experienced the anointing on these three men of God at different times. There are a few lessons to learn from this. Water we all know is a conductor of electricity. In the realm of the spirit, water is also a conductor. God has used water at different times to deliver a miracle to those who need them. For instance, in 2 Kings 6:1-7, God made an axe head which fell into a river to float, contrary to the law of gravity and postulations of science. Similarly, when there was no road, bridge or ship, God created a highway for the children of Israel in the Red sea but drowned all their enemies (Exodus 14:17-31). When the water in the land of Marah was bitter, God made it sweet- that is, a river became a river of wine. Jesus also had to walk on water to get to do the Father’s assignment. The water solidified under His feet.

God can deliver your blessings to you using river as a channel. There is the story of a man who got a bottle containing the will of a very wealthy woman where she wrote that whoever found that bottled will, should inherit all she had. The man found it in a river and his life was totally transformed. Every blessing that requires the service of the river before it can get to you, will receive the support of the waters and be delivered to you this season in Jesus name. Do you know that some people lose their goods and blessings to the river through ship wreck? Those people, who took loans to ship goods by sea, would feel terrible to hear that the ship sank or that all their goods had to be thrown into the high sea in order to save those on board. Have you suffered such fate before? The Lord will restore all you lost. River Jordan served a number of people. Rivers shall serve you. Seas shall deliver your blessings to you. Every sea that has swallowed your blessing shall vomit it this season in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINT:
The seas and rivers are God’s creation and are meant to serve us. Father, cause the seas and waters to cooperate with my helpers to deliver my blessings to me.
 
Bible in one year: Isaiah 49-51

Comments

  1. Father Lord,let the rivers and seas cooperate with my helpers to deliver my blessings and fortunes to me In Jesus Name.(AMEN)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lord let the river and the sea coperate with the destiny of my life and help me locate the helpers of my life wherever the may be IJN..........Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every sea that has swallowed my blessing and that of my family shall vomit it this season in Jesus name.
    Thank you Jesus for restoration and family Jubilee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. father... IJN, the river and the sea shall bring forth every and return all my blessings and prosperity and i shall never be barren. IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord let the rivers and seas, that have swallowed my blessing, jobs marriage healing salvation prosperity and that of my family let them be restorded in Jesus name AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father Thank you for your word,according to your word,every river of clog in my life,father path a way for me IJN,the river and sea are suppose to serve me,use the river and sea as a channel of blessing to me IJN,let by blessing be delivered to me IJN,curse the see to help my helper deliver my blessing to me IJN. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord, let the seas and rivers to connect with my destiny helpers to deliver my blessings and fortunes IJN amen,,,,,,,,thank u lord for another breaking of the day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord let every of my blessings that the sea or river have swallowed be restored back to me IJN. And my healing marriage fruitfulness joy peace and love that the sea has eaten from me I command the power of God to divide the sea and cause all to be restored to me IJN name

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Lord,u'r d creator of rvers,ocean&sea .By ur gr8t power d red sea partd,rver jordan part 3ic&axe floatd on sea by ur dvine wrd, acordin 2ur wrd LET EVRY RVER&ocean bhind my gr8tness&restoratn cooperate wt my benefactor 2releaz my fortune 2me&dt of my family.....IN JESUS MIYTY NAME(Amen) let all dt c wrkin against me&my future b partd 2day..IJN. Thank u jesus 4ur perfect healin ova my leg,am so so so so grateful O LORD!.beloved

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every sea or river dat is blocking my crossing over to destiny be parted today IJN. I cross over to destiny n my land of fulfilment 2day. Father, let all seas n rivers dat hv swallowed my blessings vomit dem by fire IJN, amen. Thank u Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A/P. Ikeka ChinweikpeAugust 21, 2012 at 9:37 AM

    Oh God my father dat created d seas & also walked on it, pls command d seas & waters 2 vomit & release all my treasures, riches, better job, wealth & prosperity 2 me now in Jesus name. All dat d father giveth 2 me shal com 2 me dis season in Jesus name amen, i claim it>CHINWEIKPE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father, I thank you b'cos the rivers, seas and oceans shall work in my favour in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lord Jesus, every "demonic" sea, river or ocean that has swallowed my blessings, marriage, finances or destiny..I COMMAND in the name of Jesus to VOMIT them. I prophesy to myself and my generation, the Lord who has been my helper, Abasi andiyanga (Psalm 121:1 & 2) will continue to be my REFUGE & strength...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every of my blessing dat have been eating by d river or water I conmard u now to womit it to me IJN.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BENEFITS OF UNITY Sunday 27 November

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matt. 18:19) READ: Acts 2:1-4 U nity is a powerful force in the universe. However, uniting against God, His Word or His children causes God to arise in defence of His Name. This is the other side of power of unity. Barring this, unity can accomplish almost anything on the face of the earth. In Genesis 11:5-6, God said that if the people of the earth were left with one language and as united as they were in building the city and tower, they will be unstoppable. The united are unstoppable. Unity is a powerful tool for achieving plans and purposes. But if operated in righteousness within the Christian fold, it is even more powerful. “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it sha

Unauthorized sharing of Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

This is to inform all the readers that Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye will not be available again till further notice. I must go through a legal process before I can be sharing the devotional online. What I have been doing all the while is not legal so I need to seek proper authorization. Please, bear with me. Thank you for your cooperation.

YOUR VOICE SHALL BE HEARD Wednesday 26 October

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye MEMORIZE: “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.” (Psalm 18:44). READ: Psalm 18:43-45 W hen Bartimaeus was steps away from his breakthrough, the crowd around him shouted him down. But by the grace of God, he doubled his efforts and cried out the more. He simply told the crowd: ‘If you think you have heard noise you have not heard anything yet’. The reality is that if you need help and send a faint cry in the midst of a crowd, they will want to shut you up. But if your cry is unparalleled, defying the voices of the opposition, there would be a general consensus by the crowd for you to be attended to, at least so that they can have their peace. This season, by the mercy of God, there will be a meeting of the crowd hindering your blessing and their consensus would be that you receive immediate attention. Another lesson from this story is that while peop