Skip to main content

PROPHECIES FOR THE YEAR 2026 BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

GENERAL

  1. Daddy says that year 2026 will be more remarkable than year 2025.
  2. Daddy says that the wind that has been blowing since the year 2024 will continue to blow more stronger than before.
  3. Daddy says that there will be more opportunities this year than last year; more breakthroughs, more successes, more victories and less failure.
  4. Daddy says that a lot of Testimonies this Year (2026) will begin with: "God remembered me at Last".

NIGERIA

The Prophesy for Nigeria is in two parts but I don't think that I want to share the second part.

I will have to pray more to God and if He Permits, I will share it during The RCCG January 2026 Holy Ghost Service on Friday, 2nd January 2026.

PART A

  1. This year, there will be reduction in hunger.
  2. Daddy says Small" and "lMedium Enterprises will begin to blossom.
  3. Daddy says something that I can just put as: "Reverse Japa" - Many of the people that japa will return back home.

INTERNATIONAL

  1. Daddy says that the chance of a religious war is less this year than last year.
  2. As far as the weather is concerned; Daddy says that the Pattern will be similar to that of year 2025 except that there is the chance of a couple of major Hurricanes.

RCCG

I will tell your Pastors, who will in turn tell the House Fellowship Leaders and they will tell you; because what He is saying to you, I don't want anyone else to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unauthorized sharing of Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

This is to inform all the readers that Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye will not be available again till further notice. I must go through a legal process before I can be sharing the devotional online. What I have been doing all the while is not legal so I need to seek proper authorization. Please, bear with me. Thank you for your cooperation.

IDOLS FRUSTRATE EXPECTATIONS Monday 27 August

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye Memorise: The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish. Proverbs 10:28 Read: Isaiah 44:10-18 B efore you receive a prophetic declaration, check out the fruit of the vessel-the prophet, pastor, or servant of God, whether the fellow is still in league with God. Some people say, “thus says the Lord,” but the Lord did not say anything to them. Some of them heard from themselves and spoke. Be careful of what you accept as being from God. In Jeremiah 28:1-4, Hananiah a prophet prophesied that in two years God was going to set Israel free from the yoke of the king of Babylon, but it was all a lie! Imagine the joy of the people when they heard that. But after two years, and the prophecy did not come to pass, all the expectations of the people failed. Instead of two years, they spent 70 years. In others, the prophetic lies of prophets cannot change what God want to do or alter its tim...

DROP THOSE EXCUSES! Wednesday 22 August

Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye Memorise: Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whatsoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. Romans 2:1 Read: Exodus 3:10-16 A fter his experience of the supernatural and God introducing Himself to Moses, he was given a specific assignment. He objected with reasons but they were not accepted. From this we learn that when God has decided to send you on an assignment, no excuse is good enough. You will notice that the more Moses excused himself from embarking on that assignment, the angrier God became (Exodus 4:13-14). Making excuses to avoid doing what God has assigned to you will easily put you on the wrong side of God’s judgement. Excuses can move you from God’s right hand to His left, from favour to disfavour, from blessing to curses. Has the Lord given you an assignment and you are piling up reasons for not obeying? You are to...